This 24-hour course teaches the CTO candidate how to conduct individual on-the-job training as required by the agency and according to written performance objectives.
The CTO candidate will have demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in the following subjects to a measurable standard:
- Execute the agency performance-based on-the-job training program
- Implement a standardized training schedule
- Follow written performance objectives
- Utilize a performance objective rating system
- Utilize the various OJT forms and reports
- Execute the agency OJT program
- Conduct one-on-one OJT training as required
- The Certified Training Officer candidate should be an experienced and formally trained emergency communications employee who desires to train others with a structured on-the-job training program.
- Minimum scores on the final written and practical exercises are required for CTO Officer certification eligibility.
What Is Included:
- Course manual for one student
- Digital certificate upon completion of course requirements
NOTE: This course covers certification for one student. Included with the course is one manual for that student. This manual may not be reused with additional students for additional certifications.
NOTE: The CTO Certification does not qualify the individual to conduct 9-1-1 Basic Certification training. 9-1-1 Basic Instructor qualification requires an additional certification.